Hair loss (alopecia) can be a temporary or permanent problem. Generally, all or part of the hair may be lost in this problem, which is more common in men. In some cases, it is seen that hair loss and beard loss coexist. Some of the situations we will mention in this article are also valid for beard loss. Before talking about the treatments for hair loss, we will give information about the causes of hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss
Possible reasons according to the type of hair loss are as follows:
• Gradual hair loss experienced at the top of the head is generally associated with aging.
• Circular and irregular bald spots may be caused by itching.
• The sudden loosening of the hair may be associated with a physical or emotional shock.
• Whole body hair loss may be associated with medical conditions such as chemotherapy.
• A stained hair loss may be associated with ringworm.
If we list the reasons of hair loss in general:
• Hormonal conditions such as pregnancy and menopause
• Diseases such as thyroid, ringworm and alopecia areata
• Medication use for cancer, high blood pressure, depression and heart problems
• Death in the family, excessive weight loss, etc. situations
• Aging and genetics
• The cause of hair loss varies from person to person, and therefore, personalized elements are used in the treatment.
Hair Loss Treatment
There are different treatment methods for hair loss. With the mesotherapy option, hair loss can be prevented by injecting the enzymes your body needs. Since this operation is not surgical, it does not cause any pain and symptoms. The most common used surgically is the method called FUE. With this method, hairs are taken from other parts of the body and placed in the head area. The DHI technique is also applied similarly, but it is more advanced than the FUE technique. In both techniques, results suitable for the person’s natural hair are aimed. So you will have a natural and attractive look.
You can apply the above mentioned treatment methods to stop hair loss. Apart from this, we would like to state that the hair care products you use, being harsh on the hair, smoking and sun light can also cause hair loss. Therefore, always take care to care for your hair as necessary.